Are you a Santa Monica Employee Transportation Coordinator (ETC)? Below are custom made resources created just for you! Use the links below to find templates, guides, checklist and other transportation content for you to share with your employees.
Have you downloaded the ETC Handbook yet? This handbook is a helpful guide to refresh your memory on compliance with the Santa Monica’s TDM ordinance, importance of air quality and traffic congestion regulations, and developing a successful vehicle trip reduction program for your organization.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let us know: Outreach@gosamoTMO.org
- Download the ETC Handbook
- Get this helpful guide to refresh your memory on compliance with Santa Monica's TDM ordinance and developing a successful vehicle trip reduction program for your organization.
- Onboarding a New Employee
- Welcoming a new staff member? Making sustainable travel a habit is easiest at the start of a new job. Help them get started with these resources. In this folder you will find an introduction to sustainable travel options, info on how to pay for and ride public transit as well as tips on making sustainable travel easy.
- Updating Your Bulletin Board
- The materials in this folder can be printed and shared with your employees to encourage them to commute to work in sustainble ways. Here you will find tran and bus route maps, a list of transportation apps, a Guaranteed Ride Home poster and more.
Questions? Feedback? Email info@GoSaMoTMO.org!
Enhancing mobility and easing congestion is one of the Five Strategic Goals of the City. GoSaMo is a City of Santa Monica initiative to educate, equip, and excite people about making the most of the new mobility opportunit