The GoSaMo TMO
Hi there! We’re the GoSaMo Transportation Management Organization (TMO). We work to reduce drive-alone trips by increasing the use of transit, carpooling, vanpooling, biking and walking in Santa Monica.
COVID-19: The TMO is to advise you on your team's mobility needs during this critical time.
For the latest local coronavirus information, visit santamonica.gov/coronavirus. Questions? Call 310-458-8400 or email email@example.com 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. daily. Please leave 9-1-1 open for emergency calls to help ensure emergency phone lines are used for life threatening circumstances only.
Have a transportation question or problem? Ask us! The TMO serves Santa Monica employers, property managers, schools, residents, and visitors to make getting around Santa Monica easier, safer and more sustainable.
Employers and ETC's
Need help getting your employees to work? Have questions about your city requirements? We offer free services to help!
- Help meet your Average Vehicle Ridership (AVR) targets
- Worksite events to encourage sustainable commuting
- Transportation resources for your employees
- Opportunities to network and share ideas with other employers
Want help meeting transportation goals for the City or LEED requirements?
- Onsite events to encourage sustainable transportation
- Resources for your tenants
- Opportunities to network and share ideas with other property managers
Stuck in traffic? We can help!
- Personalized trip planning to help you get to work in Santa Monica
- Overview of all your transportation options
Need help planning your trips around town? We can help you find the best way to the grocery store, errands and to work!
- Public events
- One-on-one assistance
- Help you get from the beach to your hotel, shopping, restaurant and back!
Contact us to get started!
(310) 319 - 9866
1640 5th Street, Suite 227
Our staff are dedicated to helping people find the best way to travel to, from, and around Santa Monica. Look for us at community events, or reach out to us directly using the contact info below.
Enhancing mobility and easing congestion is one of the Five Strategic Goals of the City. GoSaMo is a City of Santa Monica initiative to educate, equip, and excite people about making the most of the new mobility opportunit