Minimum Wage Education & Enforcement
Learn about the Minimum Wage Law. Report a problem at your workplace. Meet the City's Partner Organizations.
Consistent with other city best practice, Santa Monica has partnered with community groups for dedicated outreach and training to Santa Monica’s businesses and workers. This means that:
- Businesses and employees have additional resources for information and to ask questions
- Business, employees, and community members can attend minimum wage workshops and trainings
- You may see our outreach teams in your neighborhood!
Santa Monica has partnered with Los Angeles County to enforce our City’s minimum wage law. This means that:
- Santa Monica’s workers have access to LA County’s dedicated wage enforcement unit.
- Workers can file a wage claim on the phone, online, or in person at any LA County Office.
Resources for Implementation
Legal notices, frequently asked questions, and other resources are available for download at smgov.net/minimumwage.
Workshops & Trainings
More events coming soon.
Education & Outreach Partners
Lee Andrews Group
Restaurant Opportunities Center LA
Worker & Business Outreach
- email@example.com (Santa Monica)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (General)
- (213) 738-9050 ext. 1# (한국어)
- (213) 738-9050 ext. 3# (español, English)
Areas of expertise
- Worker training & leadership development
- Korean-owned businesses
- Employer education & training
- Wage claims (walk-in clinic Thursdays 10 am)